Support a Healthy Response to Allergens
If you’re the kind of person who starts sneezing when you even think about spring flowers, ragweed, dust, mold or pet dander, chances are you have an immune system that overreacts to harmless natural substances. Instead of reserving its immune response for viruses and bacteria, your body sounds a false alarm when exposed to a certain food or even a blade of grass — and rallies the immune system to attack. Sneezing, nasal congestion and itchy, watery eyes — as well as the indigestion, swelling or skin rashes that food or chemical allergens can produce — are the all-too-familiar results.
But what causes your body to over-react in the first place? According to Maharishi Ayurveda, accumulated toxins prevent your immune system from functioning normally. Fortunately, Aller-Defense herbal formula offers a powerful, two-pronged approach. It supports your body’s natural immunity to allergens by helping to eliminate existing toxins. At the same time, it promotes a healthy response to harmless allergens.
This synergistic combination of herbs also works to support the healthy functioning of your liver. As your body’s natural filtration system, your liver filters toxins and chemicals from the food you eat and the water you drink. In this way, Aller-Defense offers a natural, long-term approach to allergens.
Tips for Maintaining a Strong System of Allergen Resistance
- Avoid eating leftovers and packaged, canned or frozen foods; these are the foods that produce digestive impurities.
- Avoid bananas, eggplant, sweet peppers, potatoes and tomatoes because they tend to clog the body’s channels, blocking waste from being removed and nutrients from reaching the cells. Yogurt is also a heavy, sour food to avoid, unless you blend it with three parts water to form a healthy, digestion-enhancing drink called lassi.
- Eat more warm, freshly-cooked foods. Buy organic foods, as these are chemical-free and do not tax the liver or cause toxins to accumulate.
- Drink plenty of warm or room-temperature water to clear impurities from the microcirculatory channels.
- Go to sleep by 10:00 p.m., the time of night when the body’s digestive system needs to rest and purify toxins.
- Use Organic Clear & Soothe Nasal Spray to protect and condition nasal membranes naturally.
- Remove carpets and rugs. Hard floor surfaces don’t collect dust as much as carpets.
- Clean your home frequently. If your response to allergens is severe, you may want to avoid doing the cleaning yourself and hire a housekeeper.
- If you’re bothered by pollen, keep your windows closed when the pollen season is at its peak. Change your clothing after spending time outdoors. Get someone else to mow your lawn.
- Avoid damp areas, such as basements, if you’re allergic to mold. Keep bathrooms and other mold-prone areas clean and dry.
- When pollen counts are down, keep your house well-ventilated to reduce humidity levels and prevent mold from forming. Open your windows when cooking and bathing.
Turmeric, Indian Jalap, Chebulic Myrobalan, Indian Barberry, Cyperus Scariosus, Ajowan, Ceylon Leadwort, Celery, Picrorhiza, Cumin, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Vidanga, Indian Tinospora, Malabar Nut Tree, Costus, Amla, Belleric Myrobalan, Chebulic Myrobalan, Piper Chaba, Coriander, Iron, Mica, Lebbeck Tree, Holy Basil, Ginger, Long Pepper, Pepper