Boost mental potential and overall health
Amrit Ambrosia is especially good for the mind, brain and nerves. Also promotes vitality and inner strength. All-natural, pesticide-free blend of 13 traditional herbs.
Supports these Ayurvedic Factors
- The three types of mental function: acquisition, retention, and recall.
- Metabolic transformations, digestion, the emotions and their effect on heart function.
- The mind, nervous system, respiration, circulation and elimination.
- Moisture balance, physical structure and strength.
- The junction points or gaps in the step-by-step transformation of the 7 tissues—plasma, blood, muscle, fat, bone, bone marrow and reproductive fluid.
- The microcirculatory channels that transport nutrients and energy and can be blocked by improperly digested impurities.
- The finest product of digestion and the master coordinator between consciousness, matter and immunity.
- The vitality and strength of the mind and body.
Amrit epitomizes the ayurvedic principles of sanyog — precise combination — and sanskar — meticulous processing. Rare whole herbs and fruits are combined in precise proportions in this powerful formula to create synergy — a whole that is more powerful than the sum of its parts. Amrit is still prepared using the age-old formula prescribed in the traditional texts and passed down by generations of ayurvedic physicians. It takes 250 meticulous steps to prepare. Twenty-two pounds of raw ingredients are required to produce a single jar of the Amrit Nectar. The herbs are slow-cooked to protect vital nutrients from high temperatures. This precise adherence to tradition and detail ensures that you get an authentic product of unparalleled quality.
Ashwagandha, Licorice, Finger-leaf Morning Glory, Asparagus Adscendens, Elephant Vine, Amla, Indian Tinospora, Shatavari, Simple-leaf Chaste Tree, Dwarf Morning Glory, Curculigo, Karira, Indian Gum Arabic Tree