Supports these Ayurvedic Factors
- The three types of mental function; acquisition, retention, and recall
- Metabolic transformations, digestion, the emotions and their effect on heart function
- The mind, nervous system, respiration, circulation and elimination
- Moisture balance, physical structure and strength
- The junction points or gaps in the step-by-step transformation of the seven tissues—plasma, blood, muscle, fat, bone, bone marrow and reproductive fluid.
- The microcirculatory channels that transport nutrients and energy and can be blocked by improperly digested impurities
- The finest product of digestion and the master coordinator between consciousness, matter and immunity
- The vitality and strength of the mind and body
Amrit epitomizes the ayurvedic principles of sanyog — precise combination — and sanskar — meticulous processing. Forty-four rare whole herbs and fruits are combined in precise proportions in this powerful formula to create synergy — a whole that is more powerful than the sum of its parts. The ingredients read like an honor roll of revered ayurvedic herbs — Indian Gooseberry, Winter Cherry, Heart-leaved Moonseed, Indian Asparagus, Aloeweed, Indian Pennywort … Amrit is still prepared using the age-old formula prescribed in the traditional texts and passed down by generations of ayurvedic physicians. It takes 250 meticulous steps to prepare. Twenty-two pounds of raw ingredients are required to produce a single jar of the Amrit Nectar. The herbs are slow-cooked to protect vital nutrients from high temperatures. This precise adherence to tradition and detail ensures that you get an authentic product of unparalleled quality.