Support your natural immunity — it’s your best defense
It takes over six months to prepare this beneficial formula. Bio-Immune combines purifying herbs with nourishing minerals, including mica. The herbs and minerals in Bio-Immune help address the source of poor health and support the natural immune system without side effects.
This powerful combination also helps eliminate digestive impurities and toxins that can affect natural immunity.
- aids healthy liver function and helps purify the blood
- promotes a healthy resistance to stress
- aids assimilation and metabolism of nutrients
- supports communication between cells, a key to healthy immunity
Supports these ayurvedic factors
- the sinus cavities, head and cerebral-spinal fluids (Tarpaka Kapha, Udana Vata)
- healthy skin (Bhrajaka Pitta, Ranjaka Pitta)
- the nervous system, skin and circulation (Vyana Vata) and lubrication of the joints and skin (Shleshaka Kapha)
- reduce improperly digested impurities (Ama) that can block microcirculatory channels (Shrotas)
The herbs in all of the recommended formulas are combined in precise proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic way. This aids the bioavailability and assimilation of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy—the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
- Holy Basil, Indian Tinospora, Ginger and Mica aid the connection and communication between cells (Shleshaka Kapha). Indian Tinospora, Ginger, Long Pepper and Black Pepper help balance the liver (Ranjaka Pitta).
- Ashwagandha, Boerhavia, Gotu Kola, Indian Tinospora, Holy Basil, and Mica all nourish the mind-body connection and psychoneuroimmune response (Prana Vata, Sadhaka Pitta and Tarpaka Kapha).
ashwagandha (root), boerhavia (root), indian tinospora (stem) extract, holy basil (leaf), gotu kola (whole plant), vidanga (fruit), neem (leaf), dwarf morning glory (whole plant), indian tinospora (stem’s starch), ginger (rhizome), long pepper (fruit), pepper (fruit), mica, coral, mesua (flower). Other ingredients, from natural sources: gum acacia, silicon dioxide.
Amount per serving: 485mg