Organic Brahmi (Bacopa)
Brahmi is a popular ayurvedic herb that has been revered in India for over 3000 years. Traditionally, it was used as a brain tonic to support memory, learning, and concentration. The herb is a powerful rejuvenator that assists with mental activity, brain functioning and overcoming feelings of nervousness or restlessness. In ancient ayurvedic literature, Brahmi was used by scholars and students to help with memorizing lengthy Vedic texts. Due to its calming and nurturing properties, Brahmi is also very useful for highly stressful work or study environments.
According to ayurveda, this herb:
- Supports memory and mental clarity by aiding coordination between neurons
- Soothes the brain, helping the body to cope with stressful situations
- Calms the mind and promotes relaxation
- Supports the intellect, consciousness and longevity
All the herbs are grown and processed in the most holistic and eco-friendly way without the use of toxic and harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Certified USDA organic
- Can be used with other herbal supplements, vitamins, or natural products
- No side-effects
- No GMOs
- Cruelty free – not tested on animals
Organic Bacopa (Brahmi) whole plant. Other ingredients, from natural sources: Organic Tapioca starch.