Do you feel groggy after eating? Are your joints feeling stiff? These are signs of toxic build-up. Other signs include an unpleasant body odor, a heavy feeling in your body, or a coated tongue in the morning.
Toxins mask the miraculous intelligence of your body, creating health issues and discomfort instead of health. Yet toxic build-up is virtually unavoidable in today’s fastpaced world. Stressful jobs, environmental pollution and fast-food diets contribute to toxic waste in the body. And no matter how pure the food you eat, if your digestion is out of balance, your own body will create digestive toxins.
Elim-Tox-O is a gentle formula that helps cleanse your body’s natural purification systems without forcing, making it the recommended choice for people who have a tendency towards acne, heartburn, and excess stomach acid or who have a lot of “fire” in their physiology.
And because it’s holistic, Elim-Tox-O purifies all the body’s natural purification systems in a coordinated way — cleansing the sweat, supporting the liver and promoting healthy metabolism and elimination. It helps your natural detoxification system as time goes on, so your body can naturally keep cleansing even after the treatment is over.
Tips for Detoxifying Naturally
- Enrich your diet with plenty of fresh, organic vegetables and grains.
- Cook with tasty spices that are suitable for correcting seasonal imbalances and existing imbalances of Vata, Pitta or Kapha.
- Favor organic fruit juices, fresh fruits and milk.
- Limit your intake of red meat, refined and canned food, salt, saturated fats, coffee, dairy products and alcohol.
- Avoid exposure to cigarette smoke, alcohol, drugs, chemicals, environmental pollution and other toxins.
- Drink 2 pints of water a day to flush out toxins.
- Exercise regularly.
- Replace chemical household cleansers with eco-friendly brands.
- Eat your main meal at noon, when your digestive fire is high.
- Favor foods that are warm, light and easy to digest.
- Don’t watch TV, read or work while you are eating.
Hemidesmus Indicus, Indian Madder, Lebbeck Tree, Indian Tinospora, Indian Rosewood, Chinese Smilax, Mesua, Large-leaf Callicarpa, Sandalwood, Guggul, Licorice