Ayurveda identifies two major types of joint problems. The first type is associated with poorly nourished joints or low bone density and overall weakness in the joints. Because the bone is not getting the nourishment it needs, it starts to degenerate. The second kind is associated with a toxic overload in the joints, and is the result of too many toxins in the body. As ama (the sticky, toxic waste-product of incomplete digestion) accumulates in the joint, it first creates stiffness and heaviness. If it stays there for a long time, the joint can become swollen and uncomfortable. Damp, cold weather can aggravate this type of joint problem.
Flexcel is designed to support healthy joint function and helps to flush out accumulated toxins in the joint area. The herbs Indian Frankincense, Guggul and Indian Tinospora in combination help cleanse fat tissue, bones and joints for healthy joint function. Mineral Pitch, Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Coral and Iron Oxide provide long-term bone and joint nourishment, while Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Ajowan and Cyperus Scariousus nourish and promote healthy joint mobility.
Supports These Ayurvedic Factors
- Supports the healthy formation of joints due to the presence of Indian Frankincense, Guggul and Cyperus Scariosus.
- Aids in the detoxification of joints due to the synergistic effect of Indian Tinospora, Coriander, Caraway Seed, Long Pepper and Black Pepper
- Nurtures the joints due to the presence of Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Indian Tinospora and Coral Calcium.
Related Health Tips
- Eat sweet, juicy fruits daily.
- Adjust your diet to reduce raw foods, including salads.
- Reduce heavy foods such as dairy products and meat—they can contribute to a buildup of toxins around the joints.
- Use ginger and cumin when you cook—they stimulate the metabolism for healthy joints.
- Don’t skip meals.
- Avoid hot, spicy foods and hot drinks.
- Eat stewed apples cooked with cloves in early morning.
Indian Frankincense, Mineral Pitch, Guggul, Pluchea, Indian Tinospora, Ginger, Ashwagandha, Indian Gum Arabic Tree, Rock Salt, Barley, Himalayan Fir, Tribulus, Shatavari, Caraway, Long Pepper, Cyperus Scariosus, Coral, Chebulic Myrobalan, Belleric Myrobalan, Amla, Pepper, Iron Oxide, Cinnamon, Indian Cassia, Coriander, Ajowan