Support healthy intestinal flora
Are you feeling bloated, or always tired? Do you experience abdominal discomfort, gas or diarrhea? Diet or the environment can interfere with the beneficial flora in your intestines and affect your body’s natural resistance.
Healthy flora are always present inside the colon, helping to digest your food and assimilate nutrients. Likewise, unhealthy flora can be present inside your body, feeding off your energy and limiting the digestion of your food and the assimilation of nutrients. It has been estimated that 85% of the North American adult population has at least one form of undesirable flora.
Where do unhealthy flora come from? A few sources include: contaminated water, undercooked meats and improperly-washed fruits and vegetables. Transmission from pets or other persons is also quite common. Widespread use of antibiotics can interfere with beneficial intestinal flora and affect your body’s immunity.
- Contains Holarrhena, Caraway, Vidanga and Ajowan which have been traditionally used in ayurveda to support the colon’s natural ability to remove parasites.
Tips for Supporting Colon Health
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Keep your hands away from your mouth, nose and eyes.
- Clean and/or cook your fruits, vegetables and grains thoroughly prior to eating, especially
- Drink only properly-filtered water.
- Drink freshly-prepared lassifrequently. This helps replenish normal intestinal bacteria.
- Dispose of pet wastes immediately, and wear a mask when doing so.
- Keep your home, carpet and furniture free of dust.
- Avoid exposure to cigarette smoke, alcohol, drugs, chemicals, and other pollutants.
- Avoid eating foods that are old or contain preservatives and chemicals — including non-organic foods, leftovers, canned foods, and packaged foods — as these overtax the liver, preventing it from doing its job in screening out parasites and other foreign material.
- Take Organic Digest Tone (Triphala Plus) to support overall digestion — the one herbal to support the effects of all other herbals. If needed, Herbal Di-Gest can be taken to promote digestion and balanced appetite.
Holarrhena (bark), Fennel (fruit), Amla (fruit rind), Caraway (fruit), Indian tinospora (stem), Vidanga (fruit), Indian barberry (stem), Bael (fruit pulp), Ajowan (fruit), Conch shell, Mace (aril), Cinnamon (bark), Indian barberry (stem) extract, Cyperus (tuberous root) extract. Other ingredients, from natural sources: Gum acacia, Talcum, Silicon dioxide.