Help maintain healthy blood glucose levels
Too many sweet, heavy foods, long-term stress and lack of exercise can contribute to a sugar intolerance. The Glucostat herbal formula is a powerful combination of herbs that promotes the body’s natural ability to metabolize sugar.
NOTE: Not recommended if you have low blood-sugar.
- Provides nutritional support for healthy blood glucose levels
- Supports the body’s healthy processing of carbohydrates
- Helps balance/rejuvenate kidney function
The herbs in Glucostat help these ayurvedic factors:
- Aid healthy digestion and assimilation of vital nutrients
- Help rejuvenate nerve cells in the legs
- Support healthy kidney function
- Help flush out impurities
- Help balance your blood chemistry
- Support normal functions that can be strained by poor sugar metabolism
The herbs in all of the recommended formulas are combined in precise proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic way. This aids the bioavailability and assimilation of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy — the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
- Ashwagandha is one of the foremost herbs for balancing Vata and promoting healthy nerve function.
- Boerhavia (Punarnava) supports the health of the liver and kidney function.
- Punarnava means “that which can make one new again.” It helps the body flush impurities for smooth operation of nephrons (kidney cells). It also supports the effect of Ashwagandha, which promotes healthy nerve function in the legs.
Boerhavia (root), Ashwagandha (root), Bael tree (leaf) extract, Jambolan (seed), Bael tree (leaf), Mineral pitch, Arjuna (Bark), Enicostema (whole plant), Phyllanthus (whole plant), Neem (leaf), Jambolan (leaf), Gymnema (leaf) extract, Arjuna (bark) extract, Bitter melon (fruit) juice, Indian kino tree (wood) extract, Lodh tree (bark) extract, Indian rosewood (bark) extract, Karum tree (bark) extract, Indian barberry (stem) extract, Teak (bark) extract, Sal tree (bark) extract, Lebbek tree (bark) extract, Palmyra palm (bark) extract, Cutch tree (bark) extract, Sandalwood (heartwood) extract, Himalayan birch (bark) extract. Other ingredients, from natural sources: Gum acacia, Talcum.
Amount per serving: 966mg