Promotes stamina and longevity
Worried about losing the stamina and ability to compete as you age? Rejuvenation for Men is the ideal choice to promote youthful strength and energy
One problem as we age is the buildup of toxins due to digestive problems, irregular elimination, and poor dietary habits. Rejuvenation for Men not only supports your body’s natural detox systems, it powers up digestion and assimilation. This means it helps the food you eat convert to energy rather than toxins. And because the positive effects of this formula increase over time, you can draw on more natural energy each day.
This powerful herbal formula, comprised of natural antioxidants and phytonutrients, provides nourishment to every layer of the body — especially targeting the blood, muscle, bone and reproductive tissue.Rejuvenation for Men helps balance the physiology and promote cellular generation as you age. It also helps address free-radical damage created by a lifetime’s exposure to smoke, pollution, alcohol, excessive exercise, and mental and emotional stress. Because it works at the cellular level, it deeply rejuvenates the physiology to promote natural energy, overall health and vitality.
Healthy Ways to Stay Young
- Establish a regular routine and get plenty of rest.
- Exercise regularly.
- Eat a nutritious diet that includes ample amounts of fruits, nuts, and seeds — as well as easily-digestible foods such as whole grains, cooked leafy-green vegetables, and vegetable soups.
- Choose friends and activities that inspire optimism and zest for life. It’s well known that a positive mental attitude enhances emotional and physical well-being.
- Practice the Transcendental Meditation® technique, proven to effectively reduce stress and slow aging in hundreds of studies published in the world’s most respected scientific journals.
- Eat your largest meal of the day at noon, when your digestive fire is at its peak.
- Use Rejuvenation for Men for longevity and day-today stamina. Vital Man is recommended to support natural energy levels and a healthy response to stress.
Guggul, Himalayan fir, Ginger, Long Pepper, Chinese pistachio, Black pepper, Indian Kudzu, Shatavari, Bamboo, Cinnamon, Indian cassia, Mesua, Wild Cardamom, Licorice, Oroxylum, Ashwagandha, Uraria picta, Malay bush beech, Indian tinospora, Tribulus, Heart-leaf sida, Bael tree, Amla, Chebulic myrobalan, Grape, Belleric myrobalan, Indian Elecampane, Pluchea, Caraway, Fragrant padri tree, Cumin, Ivy Arum, Indian Spaeranthus, Holarrhena, Baliospermum, Cyperus, Mineral Pitch, Heart-leaf sida.