Slumber Time Tea
Get a good night’s sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and renewed. The soothing herbs and spices in Slumber Time Tea help relax the mind-body connection for a better quality of sleep, so you can get the rest you deserve. Includes Cardamom, Licorice Root and Spearmint.
Spices are ingredients in many synergistic ayurvedic herbal formulations, and an ayurvedic expert, when giving you advice, is as likely to recommend specific spices to include in your diet as to suggest herbal supplements for you to take.
- Bacopa Monnieri and Indian Pennywort are powerful medhya herbs, excellent for balancing and calming the mind.
- Licorice contributes the sweet taste, useful for pacifying both Vata and Pitta.
- Cardamom is a tridoshic spice (good for balancing all three doshas).
- Winter Cherry is a powerful adaptogenic and helps stabilize the mind and emotions.
- Arjuna myrobalans is useful for calming and settling the emotions.
Winter Cherry, Arjuna Myrobalans, Cardamom, Coriander Seed, Spearmint Leaf, Mint Leaf, Bacopa Monnieri, Black Pepper, Gotu Kola, Fenugreek Leaf, Long Pepper and Licorice Root.