Stress Free Body
Over-exertion, an imbalance in the physiology or the build-up of toxins can disrupt or zap your energy level and reserves. The Stress Free Body formula supports natural resistance to physical stress and fatigue. The herbs and minerals in this formula promote natural energy production by regenerating the cells and supporting the supply of healthy, vital nutrients while simultaneously cushioning the body from physical stress. Zinc Bhasma, Gotu Kola and Mineral Pitch in combination help cellular renewal while at least a dozen herbs and minerals in this potent blend support cellular detoxification. Ashwagandha, Zinc Bhasma, Coral Bhasma, and Nutmeg aid resistance to physical stress. Ashwagandha, Zinc Bhasma, Coral Bhasma, Amla, Heart-leaf Sida, Mineral Pitch and Fenugreek support natural energy production.
- Promotes cellular renewal.
- Supports resistance to physical stress.
- Aids natural energy production
Related Health Tips
- Incorporate a regular exercise routine to lose weight and reduce ama.
- Take time to relax. The Transcendental Meditation® program has been found to provide the body with a deep level of rest and is highly effective for reducing stress.
- Reduce or avoid entirely coffee and caffeinated teas and sodas to allow the body to re-establish a natural rest and activity cycle.
- Follow a Kapha pacifying diet. Favor foods that are light, dry, warm, pungent, bitter or astringent.
- Reduce foods that are heavy, oily, cold, sweet, sour or salty.
- Going to bed before 10:00 p.m. provides a deeper, more restful sleep.
Fenugreek, Ashwagandha, Bael tree, Greater galangal, Zinc, Coral, Amla, Jatamansi, Gotu kola, Nutmeg, Shatavari, Mineral Pitch, Sensitive plant, Long pepper, Pepper, Sarivan, Malay bush beech, Oroxylum, Arani, Yellow fruit nightshade, Heart-leaf sida, Tribulus, Ginger, Uraria picta, Fragrant padri tree, Solanum anguivi