Organic Digest Tone (Triphala Plus)
Powerful tonic for the digestive system
If you are feeling sluggish, dull or constipated, chances are toxins are building up in your body. According to Maharishi Ayurveda, toxins accumulate when your digestion — and elimination — are out of balance, which can lead to skin breakouts, menstrual cramps, fatigue, feelings of sadness and many other health issues.
Good news. Balancing your digestion and elimination is a specialty of Maharishi Ayurveda, and many of our herbal formulas are designed to do just that. Of these, one of the most effective is Organic Digest Tone, which contains a powerful ayurvedic combination of herbs called Triphala.
Organic Digest Tone contains three remarkable fruits —Amla, Chebulic myrobalan and Belleric myrobalan — and each possesses the superior rejuvenative and health-giving qualities known as a Rasayana. Because Organic Digest Tone contains three elixirs in one compound, it is considered one of the most valuable herbal preparations in the world. In addition, a fourth ingredient, Cabbage Rose, is added to support the synergy of the other ingredients and promote their effectiveness.
How does it work? A mild laxative, it purifies so gently that when used over a long period of time, it allows even the deepest tissues and organs of the body to release toxins. Despite its powerful cleansing quality, it actually supports food absorption rather than depleting the body of nutrients. Organic Digest Tone promotes ojas, the finest product of digestion, which creates luster in the skin and rejuvenates vital energy.
One more thing makes Organic Digest Tone stand out: Maharishi Ayurveda Products uses only the rarest, highest grade of fruits, as described in the traditional texts. And to ensure that only the purest ingredients reach your cells, we use fruits grown without pesticides, chemical fertilizers or exposure to environmental pollutants. Finally, our fruits are harvested only when they are ripe on the tree, to ensure that you receive the full value of this amazing Rasayana.
Tips for Promoting Healthy Digestion and Elimination
- Avoid eating leftovers and foods that contain preservatives. Your body has to work harder to eliminate these impurities from the liver and cells.
- Avoid cold drinks, as these reduce digestive power.
- Drink plenty of warm water to help flush toxins from the body.
- Avoid cigarette smoke, alcohol, drugs, chemicals, pollution and exposure to other toxins as much as possible.
- Go to bed by 10 p.m. so the body can rest during its natural purification cycle from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Eat your main meal at noon, when your digestive fire is high.
- Don’t watch TV, read or work while you’re eating.
- Engage in light, pleasant conversation while you’re
eating to support good digestion.
- Eat plenty of green, leafy vegetables and stick to a high-fiber diet of fresh fruits, vegetables and grains.
Organic Chebulic Myrobalan, Organic Belleric Myrobalan, Organic Amla, Organic Cabbage Rose